Membership Inquiries

Membership Inquiries

If you would like to ask a question, change your address or request a form (Name Change/Transfer, Moved Outside Trading Area, Estate, Age 70 or other), please contact the Homestead Co-op administration office for any of your membership inquiries. The form is also available in the link below. Please mail, email or fax it back to the Homestead Co-op administration office. Please see the contact tab for more information.

Be sure to include your name, Co-op number, and date of birth (to confirm your identity).

Administration Office: 204-745-2073